CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
Length: 8 pages
Format: PDF (1228 kb)
Email this abstract
Sponsored by American Express
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
What actions are senior finance executives taking to ensure adequate capitalization to support their companies' growth over the next year? We queried senior finance executives at mid-size companies on their strategies for cash management in these extraordinary times and found that companies are taking a broad view to keep their companies well-funded. Finance executives say they are going 'back to basics,' pursuing efficiencies in both operations and the back office. They also are shifting their focus from revenue growth to bottom-line profitability, and are looking to optimize working capital as well as turning to more creative, 'one-off' types of actions to reduce liabilities and free up cash. In this report, finance executives, in their own words, share how they're managing cash flow amid economic turmoil.
- The Superstar CFO: After the Crisis
- Transforming the CFO role in financial institutions: Towards better alignment of risk, finance and performance management
- Senior Finance Executives on the Current Financial Turmoil
- Controlling Cost in a Crisis: Sustaining Core Spending Through the Downturn
- Strengthening Supplier Relationships Through Supply Chain Finance