CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
- Browse by topic
- Banking & Capital Markets
- Budgeting & Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Business Performance Management
- Business Software
- Compliance & Governance
- Employee Benefits & Human Capital
- Finance & Risk Management
- Financial Crisis
- Growth Companies
- Professional Services
Length: 8 pages
Format: PDF (478 kb)
Email this abstract
First in a series of eight briefs on companies using technology to further strategic initiatives
Sponsored by KPMG
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
This research brief---the first in a series of eight, prepared in collaboration with KPMG---summarizes a research program conducted to find out how CFOs at large companies are planning to use technology to further their strategic initiatives over the next two years. CFO Research deployed an electronic survey to senior finance executives at U.S. companies with more than $1 billion per year in revenue and conducted in-depth interviews with 10 additional CFOs. The first brief summarizes CFOs' ambitions for transforming the quality of their financial and performance information in order to translate it into actionable insight.
- Best Practices in Controlling and Tracking Financial Information Electronically
- Shaping the Finance Function of Tomorrow
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Mobility as Finance's New Imperative
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Cloud Computing for Finance
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: What is Next?
- Global Economy Remains on Track for Recovery
- Finance Views on the Tax Dimension of Strategic Decision Making
- The Bottom Line
- Value Wars: Why are companies so interested in pricing? Perhaps because pricing strategy is getting so interesting.
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Technology Enabling Business Change