CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
Length: 14 pages
Format: PDF (484 kb)
Email this abstract
Sponsored by Lawson
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
As companies enter growth mode, finance executives could find themselves having to meet the demands for growth without the technology they need to serve as valuable strategic advisers. We asked senior finance executives for their views on the role technology will play in their objectives for improvement, the business rationale for investment in finance IT, and how they can ensure their investments in technology for finance pay off. While the majority of finance executives in our survey indicate that their companies will spend more or the same amount of time and attention on IT for finance compared to the last period of economic expansion, they also indicate that it's a challenge to quantify the qualitative return on technology improvements when making the business case for IT investments. This report examines what role IT will play in the finance function during the recovery.
- The Next Stage in Creating the Value-Added Finance Function
- Best Practices in Controlling and Tracking Financial Information Electronically
- Shaping the Finance Function of Tomorrow
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Mobility as Finance's New Imperative
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Research Summary