CFO Research Services: Equipping Finance Leaders for Success
- Browse by topic
- Banking & Capital Markets
- Budgeting & Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Business Performance Management
- Business Software
- Compliance & Governance
- Employee Benefits & Human Capital
- Finance & Risk Management
- Financial Crisis
- Growth Companies
- Professional Services
Length: 4 pages
Format: PDF (158 kb)
Email this abstract
Sponsored by Oracle
Free CFO.com registration is required. Please click the "download report" button to register or log in.
ABOUT THIS REPORT
To compete successfully today, companies need to look beyond operating efficiencies (that is, getting the right goods and services to the right customers more quickly and less expensively than their competitors) to improving their processes for managing performance. Many companies have invested heavily in performance management technology, but have placed less emphasis on performance management processes. Our survey of senior finance and IT executives reveals that companies that have adopted clearly defined, well-structured, repeatable processes for strategy setting, business planning, and decision making are more able to make well-informed and timely decisions in response to internal and external changes, among other business benefits.
- Finance Views on the Tax Dimension of Strategic Decision Making
- Value Wars: Why are companies so interested in pricing? Perhaps because pricing strategy is getting so interesting.
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: Cloud Computing for Finance
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: What is Next?
- Intelligent Finance Organizations: The Goal Line Is Always Moving