Canton, Mass. and New York, NY – Softrax Corporation, a leading provider of revenue management solutions for software, content and Internet companies, and CFO.com, the leading resource for senior financial executives on the Web, today announced the launch of RevenueRecognition.com. RevenueRecognition.com, which is being hosted by CFO.com and sponsored by Softrax, is an (cant say first, we already have that info) online educational resource for financial executives to obtain fresh insight into addressing revenue recognition, SEC and FASB regulation and guideline compliance, revenue management and contract management issues.
Todays ever-changing economic climate is pushing companies to adopt new business models incorporating multiple revenue streams, forcing financial executives to address complex revenue management issues and to focus more on SEC and FASB regulations. As a result, public and private companies are facing increased operational complexities, making it difficult to manage their business efficiently and effectively while trying to control, report and forecast accurate revenue flow. With RevenueRecognition.com, financial executives can now obtain advice on how to effectively understand and manage their revenue streams, as well as interacting with industry experts and peers on topical issues.
If you are a financial executive and are looking for examples, expert advice, and current issues related to better managing your revenue, RevenueRecognition.com is the place to go, said Gottfried Sehringer, Vice President of Marketing at Softrax. This venture identifies and perfectly matches a tangible need for todays financial executives to access topical and relevant information. Working with CFO.com to form RevenueRecognition.com, we have jointly developed a very unique and innovative platform to efficiently serve our key target audience, and simultaneously deliver a strong ROI.
RevenueRecognition.com offers highly targeted and relevant content about a topic area that is of great interest to our core audience, said XX of CFO.com. Its a dynamic forum as much as it is a knowledge center from which executives interested in revenue management issues will benefit.
The RevenueRecognition.com Website features the following areas:
– Highly topical articles, case studies and whitepapers: RevenueRecognition.com includes relevant and informative content such as whitepapers, interviews and case studies with real-world examples of companies and their revenue management challenges. Additionally, updated editorial contributions around revenue management are selected on an ongoing basis from CFO.com and made available to site viewers from the homepage.
– Expert Opinion and Ask the Expert: Dr. Tony Sondhi, an internationally renowned industry expert on revenue recognition, offers his opinion on complex revenue recognition issues in a featured column. Additionally, visitors can pose questions directly to Dr. Sondhi and post their particular issues regarding revenue recognition and revenue management. Dr. Tony Sondhi, is President of A.C. Sondhi & Associates, LLC, a financial advisory services firm. He is a member of AcSEC of AICPA; AIMR; and was an active member of several FASB Advisory Committees. He also currently serves as an advisor to Moodys Investors Service.
– Revenue Recognition Resources – Regulatory and Financial Bodies: This section will provide various resources for obtaining additional information on up-to-date financial guidelines and standards.
– Did you know? – Revenue Recognition Tips: The Did you know? section provides tips, techniques and tools to help companies address their revenue recognition issues.
– What keeps you up? RevenueRecognition.com provides a forum for financial executives to voice their issues and share their revenue management challenges.
– Webcasts: Free Webcasts are offered to provide insight into revenue management and revenue recognition issues and trends, as well as future revenue impacts on strategy and performance.
RevenueRecognition.com is an educational resource for financial executives dedicated to delivering essential information about revenue management issues. The site, which is hosted in partnership with CFO.com and maintained by Softrax Corporation, provides fresh insight on revenue recognition, SEC and FASB regulation and guideline compliance, and contract and revenue management.
About CFO.com and CFO Publishing
CFO.com, part of CFO Publishing and owned by The Economist Group, is a unique online resource for senior financial executives. It provides news and articles on cutting-edge practices with the strategic insight and analysis to help top financial managers perform their jobs more effectively. The site also provides business tools and applications that help senior financial executives quickly find solutions and access the most relevant information on the Web.
CFO Publishing includes CFO Magazine as well as its sister publications, CFO Europe and CFO Asia. Together, these offer global coverage of business issues from the perspective of the senior financial executive. CFO Enterprises, the conferences and sponsored research unit, extends this coverage to a wide range of executive education programs.
About Softrax Corporation
Softrax Corporation is a leading enterprise software company providing revenue management solutions that fundamentally change the way technology companies manage, analyze, and predict their revenue streams. Expressly designed for the dynamic software, content, and Internet sectors, Softrax systems are the best products to meet the complex revenue management business requirements of these industries. Softrax delivers business-critical solutions to hundreds of customers, including Vastera, (NASDAQ:VAST), Blue Cross Blue Shields Companion Technologies, Computer Associates (NYSE: CA), Interwoven (NASDAQ:IWOV), Motive (NASDAQ: MOTV), Visual Networks (NASDAQ:VNWK), and GEAC (TSE:GAC). Headquartered in Canton, MA, Softrax Corporation is privately held. Further information is available at www.softrax.com or 1.888. 4 SOFTRAX.