- Tom Bradley, chief financial officer of Enesco Group Inc., has been named interim chief executive officer. Dan DalleMolle, who had been the president and CEO of the supplier of gifts, collectibles, and home and garden decor products, died unexpectedly on April 20 from complications following a recent surgery.
- Lee Adrean is joining NDCHealth Corp. as executive vice president, finance and planning, and chief financial officer. Adrean is leaving the CFO post at EarthLink Inc., where he “played an important role in growing our business and bringing EarthLink to profitability,” stated a press release.
- EarthLink filled Adrean’s spot by promoting vice president of finance and principal accounting officer Kevin M. Dotts to chief financial officer. Before joining the Internet company, Dotts was a 15-year veteran of General Electric.
- The SCO Group Inc. — which owns the rights to Unix and which is suing IBM over the Linux operating system — named Bert Young as chief financial officer. Prior to joining SCO, Young was vice president and CFO for Landesk Software.
Bob Bench, SCO’s finance chief for the past three years, will become acting vice president of corporate development and retire later this year.
- Specialty apparel retailer Wet Seal Inc. named Douglas Felderman senior vice president and chief financial officer. Previously he served as CFO of Strouds Inc. and, since 1999, as CFO of Factory 2-U Stores Inc.
Felderman is taking over for Joe Deckop, who has served as interim CFO since January, when finance chief William Langsdorf resigned for personal reasons. Deckop will continue in his role as executive vice president for central planning and allocation.
- MedImmune Inc. appointed vice president and controller Lota S. Zoth to the positions of senior vice president and chief financial officer. Zoth is now responsible for oversight of the controller’s group, treasury, risk management, information technology and corporate communications. Prior to joining the biotechnology company in August 2002, she was senior vice president and corporate controller for PSINet Inc.
- The Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati announced that Sandra E. Bell has been named executive vice president and chief financial officer. She is responsible for FHLBank Cincinnati’s financial services operations including advances, the mortgage-purchase program, and treasury and accounting functions.
- Wireless infrastructure company SBA Communications Corp. named Anthony J. Macaione as senior vice president and chief financial officer. Most recently, Macaione served as senior vice president, corporate controller, and chief accounting officer for Perry Ellis International Inc.
- Taser International Inc., a manufacturer of “less lethal” weapons for law enforcement and personal security, named Daniel M. Behrendt as chief financial officer. He has more than 15 years experience in financial analysis, controls, and reporting in manufacturing companies.