Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By CFO Research Services
Free registration is required
- In this research report, sponsored by MasterCard, CFO Research found that many companies are expecting to make the shift from paper checks and invoices into electronic transactions. As they evaluate the next generation of business-to-business payment processes, finance leaders will be looking for advantages beyond reduced processing costs. They will use electronic payments to provide increased control over and insight into corporate spend, more effective vendor relations, and ultimately, better management decision making.
Related White Papers in Revenue Management
- How To Generate and Measure New Corporate Real Estate Earnings Office Depot Executive Education Center Auditorium Florida Atlantic University - College of Business
- Capturing Revenue In an Evolving, Global, Technological Environment
- How Advanced Controls Can Boost The Bottom Line
- Value Wars: Why are companies so interested in pricing? Perhaps because pricing strategy is getting so interesting.
- Aria Webcast Brief Executive Summary