Sponsored By SecureDocs
Free registration is required
- If your company is currently seeking or considering venture capital funding, download this informative whitepaper which outlines fundraising best practices. Topics covered include: -Is VC right for me? Understanding how your business goals impact the type of funding you should seek. - Finding investors: Who should you choose to have on your team? And why? Where do you meet them? -Market Validation: Apply the concept of 'sell it before you build it' and increase your chances of successfully selling your ideas to potential investors.
- Sponsored by: SecureDocs
- Released: April 04, 2014
- Length: 4 pages
- Format: PDF (101 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Smaller Businesses Articles
- The Scourge of Performance Reviews
- Private Company Pessimism Grows
- Shoring Up the "People" Part of Supply-Chain Performance