Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By Xactly
- Finance & Risk Management
Free registration is required
Faced with administrative challenges in an increasingly competitive market, finance functions are turning to sales performance management (SPM) solutions. How can these systems ease market pressures on your sales function and benefit finance?
SPM solutions are simplifying a lot of things in business. With unpredictable sales cycles and ever-shifting territories, as well as increasing competition and price pressures, the sales function today needs all the help it can get. Whether cloud-based or on-premises, SPM systems combine sales data into a user-friendly, real-time dashboard that can be accessed anywhere. This new technology can help sales to focus on achieving goals, aligning inventory with customer demand, and gaining better insights into customers, distribution channels, and product lines.
As a result, SPM systems are widely popular across departments as it can increase visibility for sales, boost resource alignment for HR, and lessen pressures on IT. Finance, too, is attracted to the possibilities of SPM as it offers CFOs and other senior finance executives the opportunity to spend less time crunching numbers and more time focusing on analyzing data to make informed business decisions.
Topics in this eBook include:
- An overview of SPM systems today;
- How to build the business case for SPM-system investment and get your organization's buy-in;
- The benefits of SPM from a finance executive's perspective; and
- How SPM is influencing the evolution of the traditional role of salesperson.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: March 31, 2014
- Length: 12 pages
- Format: PDF (2113 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.