Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By Tagetik
Free registration is required
During the Recession, the relationship between growth businesses and lenders faltered. Now that small businesses are getting stronger, lenders are taking a second look.
Being aware of potential cloud risks is the first step toward finding the proper solutions. Common areas of risk include an asymmetry of understanding, marketing and delivery mis-alignments, early adoption risks, and international operations. By increasing your company's efficiency, you may also be opening it up to a Pandora's Box of security threats and vendor disagreements.
The large divide between compliance and IT on the level of security in the cloud also poses a significant challenge as departments struggle to agree upon the appropriate cloud arrangements within a business. A lack of effective governance can also result in the presence of Shadow IT.
Topics in this eBook include:
- Hybrid cloud risk management;
- Merging real estate and IT departments
- Actions to take before signing a cloud contract,
- Why you should know your cloud provider's business model.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: March 27, 2014
- Length: 13 pages
- Format: PDF (5284 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Accounting Articles
- Reining In the Spend
- Freed from the Budget
- An 18th Century Solution to Human Capital Reporting Standard