Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By Host Analytics
Free registration is required
- Running a successful business starts with effective planning and performance management, and the data you generate during these critical processes is among the most important and sensitive in your organization. A miscalculation, oversight, or a security breach could be financially devastating. Despite the high stakes, many businesses still rely on disparate, outdated tools for planning and performance management?usually Excel spreadsheets (passed from person to person via email), which must be reconciled by the finance department at the end of the planning process. Download this whitepaper to learn how using a cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) systems can allow your business to streamline its planning and performance management processes, keep sensitive data secure, and reduce the potential for human error.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: March 10, 2014
- Length: 12 pages
- Format: PDF (155 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Accounting
Related White Papers in Balance Sheet
- Impacts of a New Lease Accounting Standard for the Mid-Sized Business
- 6 Must-Haves for Modern Financial Management Systems
- How to Enhance Your Management Reporting Capabilities
- Three Factors Impacting Today's Equipment Finance Market.
- The CFO Perspective on Corporate Real Estate - A report prepared in cooperation with United Systems Integrators Corporation
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Accounting Articles
- Reining In the Spend
- Freed from the Budget
- An 18th Century Solution to Human Capital Reporting Standard