Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By Xactly
Free registration is required
- Sales and Finance are notorious for butting heads. Finance makes life difficult with their penny-pinching ways and Sales adds fuel to an already hot fire with their never-ending requests. But the days of contention between the two are numbered. Find out how technology is the solution to bridging this long-standing divide. In this white paper, you will find: - Seven reasons why Finance needs to get a better grip on Incentive Compensation - How automating your sales compensation can improve visibility for Sales and Finance - Sales Metrics that motivate and produce results for both departments Learn the secret to bridging the divide between Sales and Finance!
- Sponsored by:
- Released: February 25, 2014
- Length: 12 pages
- Format: PDF (1881 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Smaller Businesses Articles
- The Scourge of Performance Reviews
- Private Company Pessimism Grows
- Shoring Up the "People" Part of Supply-Chain Performance