Business Intelligence Center
How To Generate and Measure New Corporate Real Estate Earnings Office Depot Executive Education Center Auditorium Florida Atlantic University - College of Business
Sponsored By Corporate Valuation Advisors
Free registration is required
- Of the $25 trillion of total value in real estate assets in the United States, over $10 trillion is owned by companies, municipalities, and institutions not in the real estate business. Corporate real estate is not a 'necessary evil' used to generate business revenues or house operations; it is a strategic resource. Despite this reality, senior executives navigating through rapidly-changing business conditions often overlook the earnings potential to their enterprise from their corporate capital dedicated to real estate.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: February 25, 2014
- Length: 12 pages
- Format: PDF (194 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Revenue Management
- Accounts Payable at a Crossroads
- Capturing Revenue In an Evolving, Global, Technological Environment
- How Advanced Controls Can Boost The Bottom Line
- Value Wars: Why are companies so interested in pricing? Perhaps because pricing strategy is getting so interesting.
- Aria Webcast Brief Executive Summary