Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By IBM
Free registration is required
- Error is the inevitable consequence of every kind of forecast. With forecasts being a critical component of decision making in business, it is vitally important that the probable nature and scale of future error ? risk ? be properly understood. Mastering Risk with Business Forecasting sets out a framework which businesses can use to enhance their ability to measure, and crucially, manage risk.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: February 18, 2014
- Length: 10 pages
- Format: PDF (874 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Forecasting
- Adaptive Consolidation: Powerful Financial Consolidation and Reporting. All in the cloud.
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting: Software selection guide
- CFO 360 Planning, Budgeting, & Forecasting Newsletter
- Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting - Removing the Hurdles
- How Finance Can Guide Better Planning Forecasting and Performance
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Budgeting and Planning Articles
- Big Working Capital Opportunity Seen in Europe
- Free Cash Profiles: The Pharmacos
- Hot Topic CFO Talks About The Hunger Games