Sponsored By Host Analytics
Free registration is required
- This executive summary offers a unique opportunity to learn from your peers about best practices for elevating your company's financial reporting capabilities, including: ?How to improve the way your company communicates financial information to senior executives and to your board; ?How to automate workflows for financial reporting; and ?How companies are using the cloud to improve the efficiency, adaptability and overall effectiveness of their financial reporting. We will also share a case study that reveals how Allegro Microsystems streamlined financial reporting throughout the company and among its foreign subsidiaries.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: December 17, 2013
- Length: 4 pages
- Format: PDF (639 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Accounting
Related White Papers in Balance Sheet
- Impacts of a New Lease Accounting Standard for the Mid-Sized Business
- No More Spreadsheets: Top 5 Reasons to Stop Using Excel for Planning and Performance Management
- 6 Must-Haves for Modern Financial Management Systems
- Three Factors Impacting Today's Equipment Finance Market.
- The CFO Perspective on Corporate Real Estate - A report prepared in cooperation with United Systems Integrators Corporation
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Accounting Articles
- Reining In the Spend
- Freed from the Budget
- An 18th Century Solution to Human Capital Reporting Standard