Sponsored By Avalara
Free registration is required
This CFO compilation features the top five tax articles on CFO.com. Find out what your finance peers are looking to learn more about and stay up-to-date on the latest developments. For example, what are the tax obligations for software services and how do they differ from state to state? Don't be the last to know.
As a CFO you know that staying up to date on tax developments can mean the difference between staying in compliance or not. Similarly, keeping up with developments related to tax, whether what other companies are doing, new technology offerings available, or mistakes to avoid, can mean big savings and success for your organization.
This eBook covers the following hot topics in tax:
-What you must know about state tax laws on services
-How tax strategy can go off course when functions cling to old technology
-Five global issues CFOs ought to consider before year's end
-Why CFOs might be even more likely to consider ESOPs today; and
-What changes Groupon made to make their tax compliance easier.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: December 11, 2013
- Length: 13 pages
- Format: PDF (338 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Tax
- Advocating for a Responsible Approach to Tax Planning and Management
- Finance Views on the Tax Dimension of Strategic Decision Making
- Managing Tax, Employment, and Payroll Compliance in a Changing Environment
- Asset Inventory Best Practices: Company-wide implementation to Reduce Costs and Ensure Compliance White Paper
- The Business License Compliance Burden