Sponsored By RecognitionPro
Free registration is required
- Recognition PRO, with the help of Dr. Bob Nelson, industry guru and the New York Times Best Selling Author of 1001 Ways to Reward Employees, has put together The ROI of Employee Recognition. Justifying the time, effort, and expense of any recognition program means demonstrating its financial impact, which requires determining a culture baseline and the desired change. This topic matters so much because 70% of workers are unengaged, resulting in a $500 billion loss in productivity. Inside this whitepaper you will find a wealth of resources, including statistics, studies, and advice on getting the best out of your most valuable asset: your people.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: December 09, 2013
- Length: 8 pages
- Format: PDF (4777 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Growth Companies
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Smaller Businesses Articles
- The Scourge of Performance Reviews
- Private Company Pessimism Grows
- Shoring Up the "People" Part of Supply-Chain Performance