Sponsored By Concur
Free registration is required
For small-to-midsize businesses, the goal of instituting new security measures is often to maintain a balance between cost and risk.SMB firms have turned to stronger passwords, firewalls, threat modeling, insurance companies, and managed security monitoring as ways to limit their exposure to hackers. This eBook will alert financial executives of various security risks and provide methods to prevent them.
Topics covered in this eBook include:
- Collaboration risks and the need for centralized data storage;
- The exposure of company records through digital copiers' hard drives;
- Examples of past data breaches and their impacts on companies and customers;
- Security risks in the Cloud and cyber-liability insurance.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: November 25, 2013
- Length: 26 pages
- Format: PDF (6186 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.