Sponsored By Adaptive Insights
Free registration is required
- When Dante wrote about the Nine Circles of Hell he surely must have had Excel in mind. It's not that Excel isn't great spreadsheet program - it is. But, let's face it, if you're trying to do complex, collaborative planning, forecasting and budgeting, it's atrocious.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: November 11, 2013
- Length: 22 pages
- Format: PDF (2314 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Budgeting
Related White Papers in Spreadsheets
- No More Spreadsheets: Top 5 Reasons to Stop Using Excel for Planning and Performance Management
- The Risk of Using Spreadsheets for Statistical Analysis
- Challenging Economic Conditions Change Business Intelligence Investment Strategies
- Excel vs. Business Intelligence (BI) Systems - One or the other, or both?
- Keep Excel! End Excel Chaos!