Business Intelligence Center
Value Wars: Why are companies so interested in pricing? Perhaps because pricing strategy is getting so interesting.
Sponsored By CFO Research Services
- Accounting > Revenue Management
- Budgeting & Planning > Business Performance Management , Strategy
Free registration is required
- Loosening their focus on cost-cutting, senior finance executives are now tightening their grip on pricing strategy. In the past, companies set their prices based on either their own costs or on what their competitors charged. But in a marketplace where companies are parched for profits, it's easy to set off a treacherous price war. As a result, finance chiefs are questioning traditional formulas, and looking for ways to incorporate customer perceptions of value into their pricing methods. Learn about how they've turned pricing from a decision into a process in this research briefing, produced by CFO Research in collaboration with American Express, and based on a survey of 275 U.S. finance executives---as well as insight-packed interviews with senior finance leaders.
Related White Papers in Revenue Management
- Accounts Payable at a Crossroads
- How To Generate and Measure New Corporate Real Estate Earnings Office Depot Executive Education Center Auditorium Florida Atlantic University - College of Business
- Capturing Revenue In an Evolving, Global, Technological Environment
- How Advanced Controls Can Boost The Bottom Line
- Aria Webcast Brief Executive Summary