Sponsored By High Street Partners, Inc.
Free registration is required
Establishing business ventures overseas can be a major, but increasingly necessary, step for many small-to-midsized businesses. In making the move overseas, a company can face many challenges, including complex tax regimes, different business practices, unfamiliar employment and compliance regulations, and new market cultures. A critical misstep in any of these can make the difference between success and failure.
Learn more in this executive summary of CFO Magazine's webcast addressing these concerns, featuring speakers David Owens, Director of Research at CFO Publishing, and Larry Harding, founder and CEO of High Street Partners.
- Sponsored by: High Street Partners, Inc.
- Released: August 21, 2013
- Length: 3 pages
- Format: PDF (1545 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Accounting Articles
- Reining In the Spend
- Freed from the Budget
- An 18th Century Solution to Human Capital Reporting Standard