Sponsored By Truphone
Free registration is required
- Have you analyzed your international travelers telecom expenses lately? As global mobile connectivity costs continue to escalate, international wireless costs are poised to be the next frontier for controlling and optimizing SG&A costs. In this white paper, you'll discover how the development of effective policies and evaluation of global communication alternatives helps organizations proactively deal with the ever-present challenges of international roaming costs and global connectivity.
- Sponsored by: Truphone
- Released: July 15, 2013
- Length: 10 pages
- Format: PDF (375 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Technology
Related White Papers in IT Security
- Business Interaction Management: A Result of Business Process Management and Adaptive Case Management
- 7 Strong Tactics to Contain Telecom and Wireless Costs
- How to Cut Wireless Costs: 5 Strategies and 14 Tactics for CFOs
- Finance and IT's View on the Cost of Remote Access - A report prepared in collaboration with Fiberlink Communications Corp.