Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By Prophix
Free registration is required
- Financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting are three critical processes to define goals and serve as the roadmap to achieve these goals. These processes can be extremely detailed and time consuming, causing some employees to perceive them as barriers to productivity. While accuracy is essential, organizations should make these processes as straightforward as possible. This report illustrates best practices for each one by increasing communication and collaboration, enabling visibility, and implementing key technologies.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: June 23, 2013
- Length: 14 pages
- Format: PDF (531 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Budgeting & Planning
Related White Papers in Forecasting
- Adaptive Consolidation: Powerful Financial Consolidation and Reporting. All in the cloud.
- Mastering Risk with Business Forecasting
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting: Software selection guide
- CFO 360 Planning, Budgeting, & Forecasting Newsletter
- How Finance Can Guide Better Planning Forecasting and Performance