Sponsored By Prophix
Free registration is required
- Few management exercises are as frustrating as putting together the budget, particularly when the numbers don?t stack up as predicted and are past the expiration date shortly after the ink dries. In many organizations, finance teams spend their time formatting spreadsheets to prepare for the next reporting cycle, rather than helping their organizations plan for the future. In the quest to identify and seize opportunities for growth, finance must be able to nimbly change plans and budgeted resources. The staff is bogged down, however, in time-consuming manual processes, failing to provide the insight into actual performance versus forecasted plans that the CFO and other executive leaders require. How to achieve a forward-looking view of company performance when markets, competition and other economic data are constantly evolving is the subject of this white paper. It posits the use of a fully integrated planning, budgeting and reporting system, with in-depth analysis capabilities via a single platform that are available to stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: June 17, 2013
- Length: 11 pages
- Format: PDF (1775 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Forecasting
- Adaptive Consolidation: Powerful Financial Consolidation and Reporting. All in the cloud.
- Mastering Risk with Business Forecasting
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting: Software selection guide
- CFO 360 Planning, Budgeting, & Forecasting Newsletter
- Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting - Removing the Hurdles
Related White Papers in Budgeting & Planning
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Budgeting and Planning Articles
- Big Working Capital Opportunity Seen in Europe
- Free Cash Profiles: The Pharmacos
- Hot Topic CFO Talks About The Hunger Games