Sponsored By Copyright Clearance Center
- Compliance & Governance
Free registration is required
- Copyright is serious business. More than a few times, however, it has been invoked in curious circumstances that sometimes entertain us and occasionally leave us scratching our heads. This whitepaper tells you a round-up of four copyright tales and one prospective tale that will amuse and educate.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: June 13, 2013
- Length: 6 pages
- Format: PDF (959 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Compliance & Governance
- Intelligent Compliance for Human Capital Management
- The Bottom Line
- Managing Tax, Employment, and Payroll Compliance in a Changing Environment
- Asset Inventory Best Practices: Company-wide implementation to Reduce Costs and Ensure Compliance White Paper
- Asset Inventory Audits: Benefits of an Automated Approach