Sponsored By Copyright Clearance Center
- Compliance & Governance
Free registration is required
- Employees consume and share copyrighted materials all day long. It?s just business. However, routine content exchanges such as sharing published reports, articles and other information found on the Web, have copyright implications, which can expose companies to a greater risk of infringement. While you may know the basics of copyright, your colleagues and staff may not. Download this whitepaper that will help you minimize the risk of infringement.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: June 13, 2013
- Length: 2 pages
- Format: PDF (283 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Compliance & Governance
- Intelligent Compliance for Human Capital Management
- The Bottom Line
- Managing Tax, Employment, and Payroll Compliance in a Changing Environment
- Asset Inventory Best Practices: Company-wide implementation to Reduce Costs and Ensure Compliance White Paper
- Asset Inventory Audits: Benefits of an Automated Approach