Sponsored By Copyright Clearance Center
- Compliance & Governance
Free registration is required
- Copyright is often misunderstood. Routine content exchanges made by employees may in fact be placing your organization at a greater risk of infringement. Here are some common misconceptions around information sharing in the workplace and guidelines for educating employees on the responsible use of content.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: June 13, 2013
- Length: 3 pages
- Format: PDF (702 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Compliance & Governance
- Intelligent Compliance for Human Capital Management
- The Bottom Line
- Managing Tax, Employment, and Payroll Compliance in a Changing Environment
- Asset Inventory Best Practices: Company-wide implementation to Reduce Costs and Ensure Compliance White Paper
- Asset Inventory Audits: Benefits of an Automated Approach