Sponsored By Copyright Clearance Center
- Compliance & Governance
Free registration is required
- Your decision to invest in an Annual Copyright License from Copyright Clearance Center is proof of your organization?s desire to comply with copyright law. To further assist you in achieving that goal, we have developed important guidelines for drafting and implementing a copyright compliance policy for your organization. In addition you will also see a sample policy that you can tailor for your own use. Download this whitepaper and feel free to use these sample guidelines in creating a copyright compliance policy for your organization.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: June 13, 2013
- Length: 4 pages
- Format: PDF (392 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Compliance & Governance
- Intelligent Compliance for Human Capital Management
- The Bottom Line
- Managing Tax, Employment, and Payroll Compliance in a Changing Environment
- Asset Inventory Best Practices: Company-wide implementation to Reduce Costs and Ensure Compliance White Paper
- Asset Inventory Audits: Benefits of an Automated Approach