Sponsored By CFO Research Services
Free registration is required
- For companies eagerly seeking out growth in a recovering economy, sophisticated cash management---getting the best return on your company's liquidity---will be key. But many companies overlook what may well be the largest untapped asset around: their spend. For a new study, Think Strategically---Pay Strategically, CFO Research conducted in-depth interviews with senior finance executives in the U.S. and in the U.K. Underwritten by Oxygen Finance, which operates a business-to-business payments network, the research suggests that organizations that "pay strategically" can create real "win-wins" with their suppliers that help to turn the AP function from an accounting liability into a strategic asset.
Related White Papers in Revenue Management
- Accounts Payable at a Crossroads
- How To Generate and Measure New Corporate Real Estate Earnings Office Depot Executive Education Center Auditorium Florida Atlantic University - College of Business
- Capturing Revenue In an Evolving, Global, Technological Environment
- How Advanced Controls Can Boost The Bottom Line
- Value Wars: Why are companies so interested in pricing? Perhaps because pricing strategy is getting so interesting.