Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By CFO Research Services
Free registration is required
- Public sector organizations are feeling the financial squeeze---and that grip doesn't look likely to loosen anytime soon. With their budgets plunging even as the demand for their services soars, these agencies are struggling to maintain the quality and range of their offerings. For a new study, Protecting front-line services in an era of shrinking public budgets, CFO Research conducted in-depth interviews with more than a dozen public-sector finance executives in the U.S. and in the U.K. Underwritten by Oxygen Finance, which operates a business-to-business payments network, the research concludes that public-sector finance leaders are eager to extend their search beyond familiar sources of funding--and into new and nontraditional territory.
Related White Papers in Accounting
Related White Papers in Revenue Management
- Accounts Payable at a Crossroads
- How To Generate and Measure New Corporate Real Estate Earnings Office Depot Executive Education Center Auditorium Florida Atlantic University - College of Business
- Capturing Revenue In an Evolving, Global, Technological Environment
- How Advanced Controls Can Boost The Bottom Line
- Value Wars: Why are companies so interested in pricing? Perhaps because pricing strategy is getting so interesting.