Sponsored By Deltek
- Compliance & Governance
Free registration is required
Listen as Josh Tambor, Director Transaction Advisory Services Group, McGladrey and Susan Eggleston, VP Systems Engineers, Deltek discuss the Future of Compliance with Washington Technology.
Whether it's the new DFARS regulation or the Final Rule on Business Systems, there are major compliance changes underway. Josh and Susan will answer these questions and many more:
- What impact will the budget cuts and pending sequestration have on the compliance and the regulatory environment?
- How will the new DFARS regulations affect government contractors?
- Is the government's definition of compliance changing?
- Sponsored by:
- Released: March 27, 2013
- Format: Video (Flash)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Compliance & Governance
- Intelligent Compliance for Human Capital Management
- The Bottom Line
- Managing Tax, Employment, and Payroll Compliance in a Changing Environment
- Asset Inventory Best Practices: Company-wide implementation to Reduce Costs and Ensure Compliance White Paper
- Asset Inventory Audits: Benefits of an Automated Approach