Today's leading companies employ advanced Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software to automate their financial processes, and use their time savings to focus on valuable analysis for their businesses.
This new white paper explains what CPM is, how it offers value to companies, and clarifies the benefits that it can bring to finance departments.
Read the white paper to learn:
- The differences between CPM and Business Intelligence (BI)
- How companies use CPM software to automate the processes that spreadsheets complete on a manual basis
- The rewards of advanced data analysis
- How workflow extends processes such as budgeting and reporting beyond the status of 'personal productivity' applications to become true multi-user systems
- The quantifiable and non-quantifiable benefits of readdressing a company's budgeting, forecasting, reporting, planning, and more
These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.