Sponsored By Clearwater Analytics LLC
Free registration is required
- Cisco Systems manages an investment portfolio of $40 billion with a staff of four. How do they do it? They rely on Clearwater's web-based, investment portfolio reporting and analytics solution that combines detailed accounting data with state-of-the-art analytics, to create a live view into the portfolio performance, risk profile and compliance with the company's global investment policy. The same tool, Clearwater, also enables Cisco's investment team to anticipate and answer management questions and provide an overview of performance and risk to senior management and the Board.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: February 13, 2013
- Length: 3 pages
- Format: PDF (290 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Accounting Articles
- Reining In the Spend
- Freed from the Budget
- An 18th Century Solution to Human Capital Reporting Standard