Sponsored By Sharebuilder - E-Book
Free registration is required
This CFO eBrief is designed to help senior finance executives prepare for the implementation of the fee-disclosure regulations and to illuminate how companies can use these new regulations as an opportunity to not only improve 401(k) offerings, but also win back the faith of their employees.
Topics covered in 401(k) Fee-Disclosure Regulations: From the Fine Print to the Front Page include:
- * A review of the regulations and their requirements for plan sponsors.
- * Why 401(k)s became popular and how, as pension plans have disappeared from most companies, retirement investments are not inspiring much confidence in employees.
- * A discussion of what the ?reasonable? standard really means, including the findings of recent court cases.
- * A review of recent research that highlights just how little your employees know about what goes on "behind the scenes" to manage their 401(k)s.
- * Steps to take to improve your 401(k) plans and how you can use the new regulations as a means to help employees better prepare for their retirement.
More from Sharebuilder 401k - 401k Cost Comparison
- Sponsored by: Sharebuilder - E-Book
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Format: Video (Flash)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Accounting Articles
- Reining In the Spend
- Freed from the Budget
- An 18th Century Solution to Human Capital Reporting Standard