Sponsored By Prophix
Free registration is required
- Designed for IT professionals, this white paper explains what CPM is, how it offers value to companies, and clarifies the benefits that it can bring to finance and IT departments. The benefits of CPM for finance departments are clear. However, IT can also benefit from endorsing a CPM solution by implementing operational CPM applications within the IT department, tightening up data governance, and helping IT contribute to the improved management of the organization.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: January 28, 2013
- Length: 15 pages
- Format: PDF (2767 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in CPM
- Planning Made Easy
- New Tools for New Times
- Enterprise Performance Management: Separating Hype from Hope - A report prepared in cooperation with Crystal Decisions
- Discipline & Balance Drive Success - A report prepared in collaboration with Cognos
- Performance Management Software Implementation - A report prepared in collaboration with Clarity Systems