Sponsored By Oracle
Free registration is required
- Oracle and Accenture recently surveyed 930 CFOs across Asia, Europe, Latin America, and North America to understand how finance executives are using their growing influence to manage change and drive growth in this disruptive environment. What we learned was surprising: despite their increased profile, CFOs realize that their role as corporate catalyst remains incomplete. They recognize that there is still insufficient collaboration between the finance function and the business, and that they are not playing as significant a role as they would like in either strategy or business transformation. How then should CFOs address these challenges?
- Sponsored by:
- Released: May 23, 2013
- Length: 13 pages
- Format: PDF (3749 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Budgeting & Planning
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Smaller Businesses Articles
- The Scourge of Performance Reviews
- Private Company Pessimism Grows
- Shoring Up the "People" Part of Supply-Chain Performance