Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By Business Licenses
Free registration is required
- Business license managers are responsible for a host of license management processes which can be troubling to manage without the help of the proper tools and technology. Licensing specialists find it difficult to stay organized, coordinate interdepartmental interactions, and ensure that they maintain a proper relationship with the appropriate licensing authority. In order to take control of your business license process the license manager must first focus internally, closing the gaps in their workflow and staying organized. The licensing process needs to be addressed step by step to discover areas of workflow breakdown, organization "chokepoints", timing issues, and warning controls in an effort to isolate areas where you might need improvement. The licensing process can be overwhelming as volume grows, but managers can master each workflow step to ensure that their organization processes and receives the proper renewals and license applications on time.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: January 07, 2013
- Length: 11 pages
- Format: PDF (883 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Tax
- Advocating for a Responsible Approach to Tax Planning and Management
- Finance Views on the Tax Dimension of Strategic Decision Making
- Top CFO.com Tax Articles
- Managing Tax, Employment, and Payroll Compliance in a Changing Environment
- Asset Inventory Best Practices: Company-wide implementation to Reduce Costs and Ensure Compliance White Paper