Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By IBM
Free registration is required
- While spreadsheets are widely used for statistical analysis, they are useful only to a certain point. When used for a task they?re not designed to perform, or for a task beyond the limit of their capabilities, using spreadsheets can be risky. Read this paper to learn about more powerful yet easy-to-use analytics alternatives that may be more suitable.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: December 26, 2012
- Length: 12 pages
- Format: PDF (619 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Spreadsheets
- The Nine Circles Of Excel Hell
- No More Spreadsheets: Top 5 Reasons to Stop Using Excel for Planning and Performance Management
- Challenging Economic Conditions Change Business Intelligence Investment Strategies
- Excel vs. Business Intelligence (BI) Systems - One or the other, or both?
- Keep Excel! End Excel Chaos!
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Software Articles
- LinkedIn Aims to Diversify New Mobile Revenue Stream
- A Refreshing Change
- Blank Check