Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By Concur
Free registration is required
- In August 2010, Concur commissioned Forrester Consulting to examine the total economic impact and potential return on investment (ROI) organizations may realize by deploying Concur's travel and expense management solution (Concur). The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of Concur on their organizations. In this report, discover how a typical organization using an integrated travel and expense management process can reduce expense reporting processing costs by over $650,000, save nearly $600,000 in travel booking expenses and gain close to $125,000 in incremental labor productivity.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: October 23, 2012
- Length: 24 pages
- Format: PDF (3736 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Budgeting and Planning Articles
- Big Working Capital Opportunity Seen in Europe
- Free Cash Profiles: The Pharmacos
- Hot Topic CFO Talks About The Hunger Games