Sponsored By Concur
Free registration is required
- Nearly 70% of organizations view Travel and Entertainment (T&E) expense management as a strategic internal function that is capable of driving corporate value. This Analyst Insight from The Aberdeen Group dives into this complex spend category and uncovers the role of end-to-end T&E expense management solutions in streamlining the processes within the modern "T&E Lifecycle", as well as their position in boosting visibility and control over T&E spending and key processes. Learn how phases of the T&E Lifecycle including pre-trip authorization, travel-booking, expense creation and submission, approval workflow and reimbursement have evolved from pre-recession to today and what organizations are focusing on today when it comes to modern travel and expense management.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: October 15, 2012
- Length: 8 pages
- Format: PDF (280 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Strategy
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Budgeting and Planning Articles
- Big Working Capital Opportunity Seen in Europe
- Free Cash Profiles: The Pharmacos
- Hot Topic CFO Talks About The Hunger Games