Sponsored By ISG
Free registration is required
- ISG research shows that mid-size organizations are increasingly turning to outsourcing IT systems and business processes to reduce costs, increase organizational agility and focus on core competencies. As relative newcomers to the marketplace, mid-tier businesses can benefit from the experiences of larger and more mature sourcing organizations-by adopting established best practices, by leapfrogging to new technologies, and by avoiding mistakes of the past. That said, businesses with limited outsourcing experience often don't know what they don't know, and remain vulnerable to the pitfalls inherent in negotiating sourcing contracts and managing relationships. This white paper assesses recent trends in the mid-tier sourcing marketplace, and basic considerations faced by buyer organizations with differing levels of outsourcing experience. Risks and opportunities are discussed, and potential sourcing strategy options and key success factors are outlined.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: September 10, 2012
- Length: 7 pages
- Format: PDF (277 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Strategy
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Budgeting and Planning Articles
- Big Working Capital Opportunity Seen in Europe
- Free Cash Profiles: The Pharmacos
- Hot Topic CFO Talks About The Hunger Games