Sponsored By Protiviti
Free registration is required
Unless your company is the dominant player in your industry, only the most agile and adaptable organizations will be successful in today's rapidly changing business environment. How do you integrate the right mix of performance management and risk management into your strategy-setting process to position your company on a course to succeed by recognizing quickly the opportunities and risks that matter? How do you maintain the momentum to consistently beat the competition and exceed customer expectations?
The process involved in positioning your company in an advantageous position to recognize unique opportunities and risks and appropriately react to that knowledge.
Why it is important to integrate key business disciplines-strategy-setting, performance management and risk management-to help decision-making.
Mine business analytics to glean insights to effectively position your company as an "early mover" enterprise with relevant information.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: September 07, 2012
- Length: 2 pages
- Format: PDF (654 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Compliance & Governance
- Intelligent Compliance for Human Capital Management
- The Bottom Line
- Managing Tax, Employment, and Payroll Compliance in a Changing Environment
- Asset Inventory Best Practices: Company-wide implementation to Reduce Costs and Ensure Compliance White Paper
- Asset Inventory Audits: Benefits of an Automated Approach