Sponsored By FinancialForce.com
Free registration is required
- This first of its kind, comprehensive guide will give you all the information you need to evaluate cloud accounting applications. Written by Brian Sommer, an expert in software application evaluations and influential blogger at ZDNet.com, this guide is designed to guide organizations through the process of making a cloud accounting software selection developed using Brian's 30 plus years industry experience. From making the decision to replace an existing financial accounting system, to putting a selection team in place, short listing vendors, and gaining buy-in from senior management, the guide is simple to follow and easy to digest.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: August 07, 2012
- Length: 50 pages
- Format: PDF (1246 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Accounting Articles
- Reining In the Spend
- Freed from the Budget
- An 18th Century Solution to Human Capital Reporting Standard