Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By Oracle
Free registration is required
According to research commissioned by Oracle and Accenture, the majority of companies worldwide have made substantial investments in financial reporting systems intended to improve their close, reporting and filing processes. However, the investments have been made ad hoc, leaving businesses with ineffective solutions and a lack of visibility, quality and confidence in their financial data.
The survey, conducted by Dynamic Markets, included input from more than 1,100 large organizations across the US, Europe, Middle East and Africa offering exceptional insight into the current state of play.
- 68% report inadequate visibility, and 84% say it is difficult to control the quality of financial data and other supporting information
- 21% report increased costs of financial reporting in the past three years, and 60% are unable to articulate the total costs for their organization
- Sponsored by:
- Released: September 12, 2012
- Length: 18 pages
- Format: PDF (1602 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Accounting
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Accounting Articles
- Reining In the Spend
- Freed from the Budget
- An 18th Century Solution to Human Capital Reporting Standard