Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By ErgoSquad
Free registration is required
Achieving substantial and sustainable cost reductions is the greatest challenge facing management today. Organizations often think they are running as lean as possible and there just isn't any room for significant improvement. This could be true, but it is highly doubtful. So, with an understanding that Human
Resources is by far the largest cost an organization incurs and productivity is the key to achieving sustainable cost reductions... where do we begin?
"What gets measured gets managed." That age--old axiom attributed to the great business management guru Peter Drucker is as important today as it was years ago when he wrote it. If something is not consistently and continuously measured, there is no way to accurately understand the impact that it has on your company.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: June 22, 2012
- Length: 14 pages
- Format: PDF (446 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Budgeting & Planning
Related White Papers in Strategy
- Advocating for a Responsible Approach to Tax Planning and Management
- Global Economy Remains on Track for Recovery
- Finance Views on the Tax Dimension of Strategic Decision Making
- Cloud Risks and Solutions
- Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service: Accelerating EPM Deployment with Planning in the Cloud