Eliminate Risk and Achieve Regulatory Compliance With Best Practices for Contract Automation and Pricing Management
Sponsored By Revitas
Free registration is required
- Financial reporting and analysis that CFOs, controllers, internal audit teams, and outside consultants are required to perform can be a challenge and, when executed incorrectly, can increase risk. Whether or not you must comply with Sarbanes-Oxley, a process-based approach helps to mitigate risk. Automating key business processes and internal controls can help to create the foundation for this best practice approach. This ensures that financial reporting and corporate disclosure processes are clearly defined, consistently applied, and effectively managed. Download to learn more about the strategies that companies use to help address these ongoing challenges.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: August 15, 2012
- Length: 13 pages
- Format: PDF (100 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Compliance & Governance
- The Bottom Line
- Managing Tax, Employment, and Payroll Compliance in a Changing Environment
- Asset Inventory Best Practices: Company-wide implementation to Reduce Costs and Ensure Compliance White Paper
- Asset Inventory Audits: Benefits of an Automated Approach
- Company Retirement Plan Checklist for Plan Sponsors