Sponsored By Marsh
Free registration is required
In the fifth annual edition of the Marsh Captive Benchmarking Report, we provide real-time, state-of-the-art field intelligence designed to inform decision-making in optimizing captive performance. Our analysis of the data derived from over 1,200 captives ringing the globe provides yet another affirmation of their efficacy, flexibility, and stability - even as the external environment continued to exhibit volatility in the financial sector, in global and regional economies, and in the very nature of hazard risk itself.
we describe the many parameters in which the data have been organized and analyzed, followed by "Guide to Analytics," a table of contents facilitating access to those data points and narratives that are most relevant to your organization. Attributes include captive owner geography and industry, domicile venue, onshore versus offshore, captive vehicle type, lines of insurance underwritten, use of reinsurance, performance ratios, and more.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: May 09, 2012
- Length: 40 pages
- Format: PDF (1347 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Tax
- Finance Views on the Tax Dimension of Strategic Decision Making
- Top CFO.com Tax Articles
- Managing Tax, Employment, and Payroll Compliance in a Changing Environment
- Asset Inventory Best Practices: Company-wide implementation to Reduce Costs and Ensure Compliance White Paper
- The Business License Compliance Burden