Sponsored By Noetix
Free registration is required
Business Intelligence covers a wide variety of related technologies: report writing, dashboards and data visualization, query routing and scheduling, data mining, predictive analytics, and more. For any of these technologies to be valuable, access to the necessary business data is critical. For many enterprise data systems, including Oracle E-Business Suite, the process used to access that data can be difficult and complex.
Noetix Business Intelligence (Noetix BI) enables data access providing the only real-time operational reporting and packaged analytics solution for Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: July 13, 2012
- Length: 12 pages
- Format: PDF (403 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
Related White Papers in Budgeting & Planning
Related White Papers in Business Intelligence
- The Next Stage in Creating the Value-Added Finance Function
- A Paradigm Shift: Prepare for a new and exciting round of Business Model Disruption
- Better Data, Better Decisions: How Finance Can Fuel Sales Force Effectiveness
- Conversations on Sales Performance Management
- Business Interaction Management: A Result of Business Process Management and Adaptive Case Management