Sponsored By Prophix
Free registration is required
In previous years, large multinational companies processed financial consolidations in order to meet a series of sophisticated requirements. Today, many mid-sized companies own legal entities in different states or countries.
Whereas using spreadsheet programs for consolidation can be very time-consuming and error-prone, a variety of advanced software applications can streamline processes and contribute significant value.
Read this informative white paper for a look at the following and more:
- The steps involved in financial consolidation
- Integrated functionality from packaged software applications
- The limited capabilities of spreadsheets
- 5 tips to simplify your consolidation process
- Sponsored by:
- Released: November 14, 2012
- Length: 11 pages
- Format: PDF (994 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Accounting Articles
- Reining In the Spend
- Freed from the Budget
- An 18th Century Solution to Human Capital Reporting Standard