Business Intelligence Center
Sponsored By Direct Insite
Free registration is required
- The security of financial information ranging from payroll records to company financials can essentially make or break an organization?s reputation today. With modern-day information systems now doing the jobs of humans in storing, processing, and sharing financial information, accountability has become more difficult and yet as unforgiving as in the past. This accountability lies in the hands of today?s chief financial officers (CFOs) and there are some serious questions that CFOs should be asking about the security of their financial systems.
- Sponsored by:
- Released: January 17, 2012
- Length: 2 pages
- Format: PDF (532 kb)
- Email this abstract
- These white papers are not created by the CFO.com editorial staff. In order to view these papers, you must register with CFO.com and agree to share your contact information with related product/service companies.
- Top Story
- Debt-Ceiling Distress
- Most Recent Budgeting and Planning Articles
- Big Working Capital Opportunity Seen in Europe
- Free Cash Profiles: The Pharmacos
- Hot Topic CFO Talks About The Hunger Games